We all get stuck in a bit of a slump with blogging sometimes, and it can be really difficult to come up with blog post ideas sometimes. Having writers block is never fun, and it can sometimes cause you to fall out of love with your blog, which nobody wants to do! In this post, I’m collabing with Najida to bring you 30 summer blog post ideas for ALL niches, so you’re bound to find something to inspire you and what you’d like to write about!
BEAUTY BLOG POSTS
- Fresh summer makeup look – let your readers know about what makeup you’re wearing on a daytime in summer to have that lovely fresh summery look!
- Favourite summer makeup picks – share what your holy grail makeup products are for the season. Maybe you’ve found a setting spray which lets your makeup withstand the summer heat (I know I haven’t been able to even attempt to keep my makeup on in this heatwave we’re having in the UK!)
- Top 5 suncreams for underneath your makeup – we should all wear SPF daily however lots of us don’t because, let’s face it, suncream can make your makeup look gross and makes you break out! Share your favourites to try and avoid this problem – of course, you can always share your favourite suncream rather than a top five!
- Summer skincare routine
- Back to school makeup look – we often forget that with summer comes back to school season, so make use of this and share the makeup you wear to school every day!
LIFESTYLE BLOG POSTS
- Summer morning/evening routine – show your followers an insight into your daily routines!
- Places to visit in your city/area this summer – share your favourite cafes and parks in your local city – even better, you could go out and play tourist in your nearby cities and discover all sorts of new and exciting places to share with your followers!
- Your top 5 holiday destinations – share your favourite places you’ve been on holiday to, or even share your your wanderlust list of all the places you’d like to visit – thats two blog posts in one, you’re getting more than thirty ideas here.
- How to host a perfect BBQ/summer garden party – make a day of it with your friends and host a BBQ, take some funny pictures and maybe even share your favourite BBQ recipes in this post!
- Your favourite local beaches – or if you aren’t local to any beaches, share your top five you’ve ever visited!
FOOD BLOG POSTS
- Summer meal ideas – share your favourite summer meals, whether that be for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- Easy summer snacks – share some of your favourite simple snacks to make in summer!
- Trying out summer pinterest recipes – pinterest always makes it look incredibly easy to cook delicious meals, why not test a few out and see if you can be a success!
- What I eat in a day – summer edition
- Top 5 refreshing summer drink recipes
FASHION BLOG POSTS
- Affordable summer fashion haul
- Recreating celebrity summer looks – why not try recreate some of your favourite summer looks from your fave celebs for less?
- The perfect summer OOTD – share the outfit you’re wearing the most this summer and why
- Your swimwear wish list – share all the swimwear you’re lusting over this season!
- The ultimate guide to beach style – share your top beach style tips and how you style yourself for a day at the beach!
STUDYING/STUDENT BLOG POSTS
This might seem like a bit of an odd section of blog posts, however as a blogger I often find myself branching out into studying/education blog posts as I am currently in school (doing my A Levels in September actually, and I’m currently spending most of my summer ignoring the very large pile of reading I have to do for English lit … you can imagine my joy) and they’re pretty relevant content to me and most of my readers. Plus, August = back to school shopping in the U.K., and who doesn’t find that incredibly fun – seriously, new stationery galore!
- Back to school supplies haul – you can bet I’ll be posting one of these! How can you resist all the stationery at this time of year! If you’re not a student, then just do a regular stationery haul and treat yourself!
- What’s in my school bag – show us inside of your school bag and how you plan on keeping it organised for the next year
- GCSE/A Level results day – if you’ve got the balls to post about your results, then go for it! Share your success with your followers. I’m not sure whether I’ll be posting mine, it all depends on what I get and the scale of my post results breakdown as to whether or not I’ll share them with you guys.
- Your advice for [insert school year here] – share your advice for new students going into high school (or secondary school if you call it that, I never have) or students about to start year 10 and subsequently their GCSEs, or people going into their A Levels or uni. I read these posts all the time, and they’re so useful for settling your nerves!
- Your goals for the following academic year – I did a blog post like this when I went into year 11 and although it’s likely that I didn’t pull off the grades I wanted or did anywhere near as much revision as I should’ve done, it was a fun post to write and gives you a bit of direction for the new academic year!
Pin this post for me please!
Thanks for reading! Remember this post is a collab with Najida so head over to her blog to see her summer blog post ideas for 2018! I hope you found this useful, or it maybe helped you get your blogging inspiration back!