I absolutely love to make mood boards for each season. Scrolling through pinterest to find the most cosy and beautiful pictures, and then compiling them into one big collage has a really therapeutic element to it for me. This year, I’ve decided to share with you my Christmas mood board, and some of the many reasons that I love Christmas.
How amazing and cosy is that?! I just love to sit and look at it, it makes me feel so so festive! From the picture of the tree with it’s beautiful lights and the beautiful snowy scenes, Christmas pictures and Christmas in general just warms my heart. If you’re wanting to really embrace the festive season, you should totally try making one of these; I use canva to put all the images together, and it’s so quick and easy!
WHY I LOVE CHRISTMAS:
- The decorations: they’re so pretty and I love going around the area I live and seeing everyones lights up on their houses, and looking at their christmas trees in the window. Seeing decorations in my house, in town and all over makes me feel so happy.
- Everyone seems happier: I’m not sure what it is, but around Christmas time everyones spirits seem to be lifted by excitement and happiness, and I love living around people who are constantly happy!
- Food gets better: It can’t be just me that thinks this? For the whole month of December, my house always seems to be stocked up with Christmas snacks, boxes of chocolates and amazing drinks!
- Advent calendars: there’s something about waking up to a little chocolate that sets me off in a great mood every day!
- The fun doesn’t stop after Christmas: I love December, it’s like party month! After Christmas is boxing day, which means sales, then my brothers birthday and then new years! There’s always something to get excited about!
- Fashion: I love fashion in winter! As it gets colder, everyone seems to be a lot less conscious about whether they actually look nice, but more conscious of the fact that they need to be warm! This results in me wearing many a layer of clothing and drowned by winter woolies!!
So, thats my Christmas mood board and all the reasons why I love Christmas (there are more, but I’d need to write you an essay!). Have you made a Christmas mood board, or will you now?