Today I’m bringing you a summer bucket list post, which is basically everything I want to do this summer. Since I broke up from school today, I thought this was very apt considering it was my first day of summer (well, technically) and I can refer to this over summer and change the text colour to show what I’ve done. Hopefully this will be really good to link in the end of some of my posts (if I complete one of the ‘tasks’) and you can see what I’ve been doing all summer long! If any of you guys want to make a summer bucket list, I think it’s an amazing idea because it’s going to be really fun to do and you can track your progress alongside mine.
- Posting often: In the post I put up tonight (here) I explained how I want to post more often for summer. I have a notebook full f ideas and I just hope to post a lot more!
- Visit Bath: There’s a city near me that you’ve probably heard of, it’s called Bath. Anyway, I’ve been a few times before but I want to go again this summer and spend a lot of time there, take pretty pictures and do some shopping! Its such a gorgeous place – if any of you are ever in Wiltshire area you have to visit, it’s so pretty. I’ll be sure to do a post when I go!
- Seaside: Now, I know that this summer we’re going to loads of places and I think we’re going to Cornwall, Devon and Bourenmouth for the day. Not only will I be going to three beaches, I’m going to Devon & Cornwall which are so gorgeous. I’ve been to a beach before, obviously, but I cant wait to go this summer, especially with the weather being so nice!
- Get a tan: Like I said previously, the weather down here is amazing at the moment. Seriously, I was just in the (paddling, but large) pool in the rubber ring sun bathing. I never tan, I just burn (sometimes), however usually I just multiply in freckles and remain pale! I really want a tan this summer, and I’m part the way there because my arms are looking browner than usual!
- See a gorgeous sunset: The other day I was outside an I saw a really pretty sunset, but I don’t just want to see a pretty sunset. I want to see a really gorgeous sunset, all pink and orange skies and the sun setting, I mean I guess thats what a sunset is… Anyway, I saw a nice sunset in Ibiza recently, it’s also the main photo on my blog, but I want to see more!
- Eat healthily: I saw a post on Mia’s blog (post here, go check out her blog!) about how she’s been eating healthily for two weeks and it inspired me to try eating better for the entire of my holidays, and hopefully I’ll work up a habit. The thing is that she still ate the things she liked, but in moderation, which I *think* I can do. I also really want to eat more fruit, drink more smoothies and do workouts.
- Ride a bike: I feel like when I say this, I’m implying I can’t ride a bike. I can, calm yourselves. However, I dont have a bike (becuuase I very rarely use one) but I want to start going on bike rides with Alex. I’ll borrow my Dad’s because seriously who wants to spend money on a bike, but theres some really pretty bike rides around my area so I want to bike ride around them – plus I can hatch all my pokemon eggs at the same time (
oh for gods sake are you really on that craze.Duh, what did you expect).
- Films: I have so many films to watch/see this summer. I want to see Ice Age 5 (I am a religious follower since age five), Finding Dory (again, who hasn’t been sat on the edge of their seats since they were three waiting for this), and Netflix has added loads of new films I want to watch recently – TFIOS being one, even though I’ve seen it already! I need to revisit my old faves too (Notting Hill, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, Cocktail).
- Bake: I really want to bake loads of lovely things this summer (which totally contradicts with point 6) because I would like to start experimenting with decorating cupcakes, new recipied etc. This is also going to be beneficial for my Food GCSE.
- Books: I have books to read guys, like so many. I’m currently reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – amazing. I want to have read enough so that at the end of the summer I can do a round up of books I want to show you guys!
So, that was my Summer Bucket List. I really hope you enjoyed it. I think it’s important to keep it short, so it’s realisitc. If you fill it with 100+ tumblr fueled ideas, chances are you wont complete it, and then you’ll feel sorry about your life and how sad it is. Anyway,I digress.