Where Am I

Truthfully, I’m not quite sure.

I still want to move, yes.  I want a change of scenery from dull, dreary Yorkshire down to fresher, less grey Wiltshire.  But with everything comes doubt, or at least for me this seems the case.

I’ve been at my new school just over a year now, and I’ve made some amazing friends and gotten rid of all the people who were being a negative influence to my life. The people I have are so important to me and I don’t want to let them go.  Everything now seems so real, and even though I didn’t think this would effect me, it really has done.  I sit on a night and think about how badly I’ll miss my friends & how much they care about me, how much I love them and would do anything for them.  What’s worse, my friends don’t want me to leave and it makes it so hard leaving such caring people behind.

But I waffle, and I’m sure nobody really cares *lauging crying emoji*.

The reason I’m not super active at the moment is because of the reasons mentioned above & that I have tons of school work piling up around me, literally it is suffocating me which is horrible.  I’m tying to dig my way through it, but it’s taking a considerable amount of time.

Soon though, before the week-end, I’ll be putting up a ‘notebook collection & uses’ post and I’m going shopping on Saturday with my friends so I’ll have a haul post coming up for you I reckon!

I’ll be back next week, and better than ever.  I just needed a few weeks (partially) away to just think about stuff.

Bye xx

*featured image is mine

20 Comments

1. March 10, 2016 / 7:29 pm

Love the featured image, it’s gorgeous 🙂 Thanks for coming over to check out my blog cos it led me over to yours 😀 Looking forward to having a look around 😀

2. March 11, 2016 / 7:09 am

Aww, I hope everything sorts itself out soon enough! I know how you feel about the homework thing; it happens to me loads, sadly. But hey, it’s school.

Also, I didn’t know you lived in Yorkshire! I do too!

Elly x

• March 11, 2016 / 7:27 am

Cool! What part of Yorkshire do you live in? I live in West Yorkshire. The homework thing is really annoying but you know, it is what it is! X

• March 11, 2016 / 7:51 am

OMG SAME. Imagine if we actually know each other 😂

• March 11, 2016 / 8:24 am

I would scream😂when I reveal my name (which is soon) maybe we will😂I live around Leeds sort of area?

• March 11, 2016 / 3:58 pm

Omg, that would be so funny 😂 I don’t live THAT close to Leeds, but I could catch a train there if I wanted

• March 11, 2016 / 4:12 pm

Well I guess I probably don’t know you then😂If you don’t mind my asking, where abouts do you live?? Like I’m no stalker but😂❤️

• March 11, 2016 / 4:40 pm

I can message you on Twitter if that would be better?

3. March 11, 2016 / 2:35 pm

preach to schoolwork suffocating! i really wish i’d been here for you more with the move, but a-level deadlines are earlier than im used to and most of my work has to been in the next few works so i’ve been DYING e.e … it must be so hard to leave your friends especially; im not sure how far away there are from your new place, but will you still be able to meet them? BUT OMG HAUL POST YAY

• March 11, 2016 / 3:44 pm

Yay!!! It’s about five-six hours away from them but idc I’m making my parents drive me up to see them. Don’t worry about not being here like seriously it’s so hard to blog atm it seems just like exams season and horrible work ew