Lifehack – a strategy or technique adopted in order to manage one’s time and daily activities in a more efficient way.
That’s basically it, and today I’m here today to share with you 5 of my favourite hacks for the Christmas period to make it easier, less stressful and help you use your time more efficiently.
- Wrap your Christmas lights around a coat-hanger to prevent tangles.
- Reuse leftover Halloween pumpkins to make snowmen – Just paint them white and add facial details.
- Glue three candy canes together in a triangle form as a place card holder.
- Use double sided tape for a more professional wrapping job.
- Hang cookie cutters wrapped in festive ribbon as last minute ornaments.
Those are some of my favourite life hacks to make the holidays easier, I hope you love all these and find them useful!
Merry Christmas xx