Today I decided to bring you guys a list of my top 5 Christmas Movies! These are in no particular order, I couldn’t decide which one was my my favourite. So, here you go!
- The Holiday – This is an amazing movie about two single women who do a house swap, one moves from a modern apartment in LA to a cottage in rural Britain. They each swap houses over Christmas and just so happen to find their forever loves and although it sounds really cheesy, it’s not, it’s amazing. And can I just say, Jude Law in this?!
2. Elf – Seriously, who doesn’t love elf? For me this is my ultimate feel-good Christmas movie. The sort I can just flip on when I don’t know what film to watch & love it. It never fails to make me laugh and around Christmas I am constantly quoting it.
3. Love Actually – For some reason, although this isn’t always classed as a Christmassy film, this is one of my cosiest films ever. It follows the lives of a few people (including Hugh Grant) around Christmas time and throws your emotions all over the place. It’s sad, funny, nice, makes you happy, makes you cry with laughter…I just want to go watch it now!
4. Santa Claus The Movie – This is my oldest, nostalgic movie that I have. I love this movie, I watch it every Christmas and have done since I was 3. It’s insanely festive with all the reindeer and snow and Santa’s Grotto. SO festive!! I mean, God, look at the cover. It screams festivity.
5. Disney’s A Christmas Carol – You know I had to include this! This is my cosy movie, super festive to watch with he whole family. I have read the book, and also watched the movie countless times (fun fact, it scared me when I was younger) and it’s just so festive and has a lovely ending!
So, that’s all for my post tonight! I hope this gave you some inspiration for what Christmas movies to watch, and if not I hope you found it interesting to learn a bit more about me through this! Tell me in the comments some of your favourite Christmas movies, and if we have any of the same. Don’t forget to follow me for more posts every day up to Christmas!