The reason I titled this ‘A BIG Update Post’ is not because I have a big update (as in something exciting and something that will change this blog forever) but because I have a post consisting of many many little updates & things I want to tell you all!
And at the end of this post I’ll be including my Liebster award, thank you for that Lancoraperla! You should all go and check out her wonderful blog after you’ve read this post.
Okay, so, onto the updates:
- I’m going to France (family holiday) on Friday 24th July. That is ten days away. I’m ridiculously excited. This means that you guys will, without fail (and I promise to this, so make sure you hold me to it) will be getting a post about France every day! These will be the sort of posts you guys will be seeing, but if you have any suggestions/what you want to see or what you would find useful, I’m begging you to comment down below with your ideas!:
- My Scrapbook: So I made a scrapbook with inspiration from Okaaythen’s post. Her scrapbook is goals not gonna lie and mine is like a measly pesant compared to hers but I seriously thank her for the idea. I’m going to scrapbook my trip to France for you and write a hell of a lot of things in there and like post it daily for you. And I’m actually kind of proud because I made it right from scratch, front to back. I put in all the papers myself and even attached it all together and its actually decent for me so yannoe. I might post this in the run up to France or in France. Idk. probably in France.
- Look books. Simple. I guess. GIVING YOU INSPIRATION FOR WHAT YOU CAN WEAR!
- Last minute shopping haul(s).
- What is in my carry on bag for a hell of a long journey (not just 5hrs, like, 20hrs)
- Makeup essentials
- Tomorrow is Sports day at my school so I’ll probably just be coming back tomorrow having a good moan like seriously I hate sports day and I’m running 200m not even joking.
- I finish school on FRIDAY! (3 days) which means more posts and more me! Are you excited? I guessed.
- I’m going to start doing more DIY posts (or actually DIY posts, I don’t do the now)
Okay so I guess I didn’t have that many updates but it felt like I did so we’re saying that I did. Feel informed? Good!!
Anywaysss, I guess I’ll go onto the Liebster Award now:
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
If you found out that you only had one more week to live, what would you do?
If I had only one week left to live, I’d probably cry for a day and spend as much of my time with my family as I could. I not the sort of person who’d want to fulfil a ‘last wish’ like going to Disney Land or meeting my idol. I’d just want to spend as much time with my family and people I care about as possible and appreciate the little things. I’m not going to continue because I’ll go too deep and make myself cry – I get very emotional over shit like this. I love you all. Mkay bye.
What is your favourite smell?
Lush bath-bombs. Specifically creamy candy bubble bar. Otherwise, when my Mum is baking and it is cooking and it smells like so nice.
If you had the chance to meet any famous historical person, who would you choose?
Rosa Parks, the African-American lady who stayed in her seat on the bus in America because she refused to give it up to a white person.
What’s your favourite sweet treat?
Cheesecake or trifle.
Who do you admire most?
My Mum! She has always been there for me through thick and thin and no matter what I’ve done, I know she’ll always be on my side and wont ever fall out with me. Seriously, we’re best friends. Forever. I want to be just like her for my kid(s) when I’m older. She is my idol. I love her. Mum, if you’re reading (because I know you sometimes do 😉 ) I love you!
Describe yourself in 3 words.
Sarcastic, kind & a bit of a bitch.
Are you a shower or a bath person? Why?
Showers when I want to have a quick get in, wash your hair & body, get out. Baths when I want a relaxing soak and using up my bath bombs and stuff. And it depends on the season – summer showers, winter baths.
What would your dream pet be?
These two beautiful creatures which I am already so lucky as to have!
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
This is really tough, how the hell do you expect me to choose food. HOW? I really don’t think I can! I’m sorry. I feel defeatist.
Are you more introverted or extroverted?
An introvert. I’m not shy in the slightest and I do love to talk and its not like I have not social life. I just do not care for soical interaction during my own time, like when I’m out of school. And I’m really particular about people I like, and prefer hanging out with boys. I find girls so bitchy. I just don’t particularly like people much. Enough said. I love you guys though!
Okay so thats my questions done, but I’m not going to nominate because I’ve run out of people to nominate (lol). Again, thank you very much to Lancoraperla & right now (after you’ve liked and commented and all that wonderfully good stuff) go check out her amazing, lovely in every way blog!!
Zalfie Fanatic OUT!