Okay so firs, before you all yell at me madly and hurt me (please don’t) I CAN EXPLAIN. I started school again and it was too much pressure to even think about my laptop – I know, how odd. It has been absolutely horrible and ugh and now it is the weekend guess what – I’m BORED!
So I’ve created a list about what you can do when bordeom strikes in many ways shapes and forms, enjoy:
PS – next weekend I am going to centre parcs so if you want a travel themed blog post again please tell (Maybe my essentials etc)
1. Draw your life – You could post this onto youtube, or draw it just for yourself and file it away. This is really fun and kind of cute. If you do it, you could do a blog post on it and I’ll check it out! Someone should try making it really elaborate with amazing drawings I swear to god that would be so cool.
2. Learn to draw
3. Start a blog – that’s what I did when I was bored and well, LOOK AT ME NOW!
4. Make a playlist on spotify and then jam out to it for the rest of your life.
5. Do some DIY’s – Pintrest is a great place to start.
6. Learn to shuffle.
7. Listen to old songs from like different decades (00’s 90’s & 80’s are always fun).
9. Find out ten different ways to cook with nutella.
10. Clean your room and re-organise.
11. Play the sims if you have them.
12. Start a YouTube Channel.
13. Join wattpad and start writing stories. Comment your names down below so I can follow you ♥
14. Make a den – duh.
15. Learn to play a song on a guitar or piano if you own one.
16. Learn the lyrics to a really fast rap song then walk around like a lyrical genius until you forget them or get them wrong.
17. Make an inspiration board with loads of wonderful inspirational things.
18. Make smoothies.
19. Learn to do something you’ve always wanted to do like a handstand or cartwheel.
20. Learn to fold towels & toilet roll into cute and amazing formations.
So those are pretty much the weirdest ideas ever but quite entertaining.
Zalfie Fanatic Out ♥